vrijdag 1 april 2016

The holiday is nearing it's end...
I booked a capsule/sauna hotel for the last two nights, drove around some more in Tokyo and finally returned the bike.
I almost got a fine in that last hour driving because I crossed an orange line in front of a policecar. When he realised I was a tourist and saw that I had a drivers license (which he did not check...) he let me go. Gommenasai!! Arigatou!!



Also... japanese people sleep everywhere.. Even in the onsens or relaxing couches,...

and at any time during the day. This is 2 pm.

So after all the driving and walking around heavely packed I decide to enjoy the sauna to relax my muscles and then go to Yokohama to meet Mary again. The woman I met a week earlier. At night Yokohama is very beautiful...



She showed me around the shops and explained much of the local foods in a grocery store. Also this store had a crazy amount of belgian beers. Like 8 or 9...

the best part of it all: it had brewdog, one of my favourite beers. It is an exclusive London beer. That is even hard to find in London, not at all in Belgium. But I guess a random Japanese grocery store is no problem.... haha

I went back to the hotel early because I was exhausted. Many days of little sleep...

Tomorrow I will meet my japanese friend again to go to a sakebar with over a hundred kinds of sake!!

Yopparai  ðŸ˜†





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten